Thursday, March 13, 2014

Energetic designer makes hats, jewelry and sells supplies

Today we are featuring the Etsy store elsashats, owned and operated by Elsa Pakopoulou of Kilkis, Greece. Elsa makes headbands, crochet hats and jewelry from wood, leather and fibers. She loves color and to combine different elements together. "Because of that, I always have a big stash of buttons, lace and yarn that I want to share them with you," Elsa said.

"I started making crochet hats back in the mid-1990s while I was studying at the University of Arts in Philadelphia, PA, but I didn't create  'elsahats' until 2001, after I was laid off from my interior design job. In 2007, I opened a myspace (page) along an etsy shop and I started selling to boutiques in Greece and worldwide," she said. "At the moment, I make men's hats that I sell worldwide. I make jewelry from recycled and natural materials and tutor English as a second language to children and adults."

Here is some of her lovely work

elsashats

elsashats

elsashats

elsashats

elsashats

elsashats

elsashats

elsashats


As well as on Etsy, you can find Elsa at these links:

Blog: elsahats.blogspot.gr/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/elsapakopoulou
Twitter: twitter.com/elsahats
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/elsahats/

Enjoy!

2 comments: